We are happy to tell you about employment opportunities with the Town of Hickory Creek. Working for Hickory Creek offers a small town feeling in a modern urban setting. The Town offers excellent opportunities for employment and career growth in our diverse departments, with a generous benefit package, competitive salaries and a great work environment. We maintain a high standard of quality for selection of employees. While all positions require a clear background check, physical and drug screen, some positions require more extensive screening.
Current Employment Opportunities
The Town of Hickory Creek Municipal Court is accepting applications for the position of Deputy Court Clerk.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Input a variety of court transactions including traffic, parking, animal services, code enforcement and general citation information into the computer system.
- Communicate effectively, professionally and courteously on the telephone, in writing and in person with defendants, attorneys, law enforcement, and internal personnel.
- Assist defendants with court procedures and options regarding citations, payments, fines, extensions, driver’s safety, bonds, warrants, and other tasks as appropriate to criminal and administrative case types.
- Prepare, review and process legal documents, correspondence, motions and orders.
- Convey a positive professional image by action, communication and appearance.
- Regular, reliable and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
- Municipal Court experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- One or more years of office administrative and clerical work experience is required.
- Microsoft Office software, primarily Word and Excel.
- Proper cash handling procedures.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Incode Software preferred.
- Ability to obtain Court Clerk I certification within 2 years.
The Town of Hickory Creek Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Applicant must be TCOLE certified and in good standing at the time of application. Applicant is subject to a complete background investigation, medical and psychological evaluation. Starting salary is $41,766 annually. Send completed application and background packet to 1075 Ronald Reagan Ave. Hickory Creek, TX 75065. Attn. Lieutenant Carey Dunn. Be sure and follow all instructions and provide all requested documents.
The Town of Hickory Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you have any questions about job openings, please call the us (940) 497-2528 ext 227.